Updated: 8/13/21 - MB
This is the official Clubs Page. It has all your most important documents and forms as well as dates for submitting them. Club officers should also sign up for the official CLUBS Classroom HERE and the Clubs Remind.
Clubs Approval Process:
1. Clubs submit a completed registration form with all signatures at least 1 week before Congressional Meeting (Your next due date for Club Registration is 9/8/21)
2. At least one member of the club comes to the Congressional Meeting.
3. New clubs are presented to the Congress. There is a call for questions (this is why a rep needs to be there) If there are questions, they are answered by the club rep.
4. Congress votes to accept the clubs
5. Club president attends COPS at lunch on Friday after Congressional Meeting.
6. New Clubs are presented to the COPS. There is a call for questions (this is why a rep needs to be there) If there are questions, they are answered by the club rep.
7. COPS vote to approve new clubs.
8. Clubs paperwork is stamped as Official.
9. Clubs info is added to the Official Clubs List.
Club Forms and Documents
ALL clubs forms MUST be printed out and physically submitted to the clubs box in room 706 or Ms. Caramango's box in the office.*
**Except for Media Approval Forms, which may be submitted digitally.
How to Start a MVHS Club / Organization + Reregistration [link]
Fundraising Form [link]
Activity/Event Registration Form [link]
Media Approval Form [link]
Donation Drive Form [link]
ASB Finance Request (Reimbursement and PO) Form [link]
Forms are also available in the Activities Office and ASB Room 413/415
Important Dates For Clubs
August 20, 2021
September 17, 2021
October 22, 2021
November 19, 2021
December 10, 2021
January 14, 2022
February 18, 2022
March 25, 2022
April 8, 2022
May 13, 2022
Cops meetings are mandatory for club presidents to attend. They always take place during lunch in the ASB room.
August 18, 2021
September 15, 2021
October 20, 2021
November 17, 2021
December 8, 2021
January 12, 2022
February 16, 2022
March 23, 2022
April 6, 2022
May 11, 2022
All clubs MUST be approved during a Congressional Meeting. This requires 1-2 representatives from the club to be present at the meeting. Congressional meetings are always during second period in the theater.